ENAC - School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
22:29Eddy Current Crack Monitoring System for Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) Applications. 68th International Institute for Welding (IIW) Annual Assembly and International Conference, Helsinki, Finland, June 29-July 3, 2015.
17:01Computational Chemistry Investigation Of The Bromide-Catalyzed Formation Of Ndma From N,N-Dimethylsulfamide During Ozonation. International Conference on Disinfection By-Products in Drinking Water (DBP), Mulheim an der Ruhr, GERMANY, OCT 27-29, 2014. , Royal Society of Chemistry Special Publications.
17:01Aqueous Equilibrium Constants Of Formation For Bromamines, Chloramines, And Bromochloramines: Quantum Chemistry Estimates. International Conference on Disinfection By-Products in Drinking Water (DBP), Mulheim an der Ruhr, GERMANY, OCT 27-29, 2014. , Royal Society of Chemistry Special Publications.
17:01Steel-Concrete Connections by Adhesion, Interlocking, and Friction for Composite Bridges under Cyclic Loading. 7th International Conference on Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete, North Queensland, Australia, July 28-31, 2013.
16:29Etude expérimentale des poutres en verre précontraintes par adhésifs. 2015.
11:55Detailed modeling of the dynamic behavior of petroleum in the sea during the Deepwater Horizon accident. 2nd Symposium on Deep-Sea Oil Spills, Hamburg, Germany, September 19-20, 2016.
11:51Simulating the aqueous dissolution of petroleum emitted into the Gulf of Mexico during the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster. Environmental Sciences: Water, Gordon Research Conference, Holderness, New Hampshire, June 26, 2016 - July 1, 2016.
11:42Thermodynamic modeling of gas-liquid-water partitioning and fluid properties for Macondo reservoir fluid at deep-water conditions. Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill & Ecosystem Science Conference, Tamapa, Florida, February 1-4, 2016.
11:38Les défenses de l'océan contre la marée noire, in GeoPanorama, num. 4/2016, p. 12-17, 2016.
08:43Optimizing drip irrigation for eggplant crops in semi-arid zones using evolving thresholds, in Agricultural Water Management, vol. 177, p. 54-65, 2016.
Search specifically in
- AHEAD Perona Group (131)
- AIC Studio of Architecture and the City's institutions (157)
- ARVE Kaplan Group (99)
- CECOTOX Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology (96)
- CRE Chair of Representation and Expression (194)
- EFLUM Environmental Fluid Mechanics Laboratory (368)
- ESPRI Study Group on the Spatiality of Risks (99)
- GEOLEP Engineering and Environmental Geology Laboratory (550)
- GR-SLV Slaveykova Group (139)
- HYDRAM Hydrology and Land Improvement Laboratory (446)
- ICOM Steel Structures Laboratory (910)
- INTER INTER - Unattributed publications (91)
- LABEX Laboratory of Expression (73)
- LAPA Laboratory for the production of architecture (0)
- LASEP Laboratory of Soil and Environmental Physics (397)
- LATER Laboratory of architectural and territorial design (130)
- LITEP Intermodality, Transport and Planning Laboratory (9)
- LMCA LMCA (76)
- LMCE Environmental Chemistry Modeling Laboratory (82)
- LMR Rock Mechanics Laboratory (381)
- LPAS Air and Soil Pollution Laboratory (422)
- LPE Laboratoire de pédologie (23)
- LSC Laboratoire de mécanique des structures et milieux continus (111)
- LTH1 Laboratory of Theory and History of Architecture 1 (246)
- UTA Urban, Rural and Architectural Planning Laboratory (213)